E Noa Careers: Join Our Team!
Join the Waikiki Trolley & E Noa Tours Ohana! Waikiki Trolley, a division of E Noa Corporation, is dedicated to training and supporting the best drivers in the industry. So if you’re outgoing, fun-loving and wish to share the history and beauty of Hawaii with visitors, join us!
How to Apply
- In-person applications: E Noa Corporation Office, 3015 Koapaka Street Suite G, Honolulu, HI 96819, Monday-Thursday 9:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M and Friday by appointment.
- Fax submissions: (808) 593-1270
- 24-hour phone line: (808) 600-4451
- E-mail submissions: send to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
- For open positions and to apply online: visit ENoaJobs.com
E NOA CORPORATION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability, marital status, arrest and court record (a conviction less than 10 years old, excluding dates of incarceration, may be considered only after a conditional offer of employment, and only if the conviction is rationally related to the job), or domestic or sexual violence victim status if the domestic or sexual violence victim and/or employee provides notice to the company of such status or E Noa has actual knowledge of such status, genetic information, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, AIDS/HIV, Credit history or credit report (unless credit information directly relates to a bona fide occupational qualification) and any other protected class as provided by applicable federal, state and local laws.